Welcome to use the Knectek company's software or service for Cubinote. Please read the following contents carefully (hereinafter referred to as "you"). Minors should be accompanied by legal guardians. If you use Cubinote software or service, that means that you have reached an agreement with Knectek Labs Inc., and voluntarily accept all contents of this agreement. After that, you must not make any form of defense without reading the terms of this service.
This article is about the terms and conditions of your use of the Cubinote software or service between you and Knectek Labs Inc, including the text of the terms, the published or future release of the rules. All rules shall be an integral part of this article and shall have the same legal effect as the text of the clause. In addition to a separate declaration, you will be bound by the terms of this clause using the Cubinote software or service. This article will be published in the Cubinote software platform if the development of Cubinote needs to be revised. You may go to the latest version of the agreement. If you do not accept the revised terms, you may choose to terminate the use of the Cubinote software or service. If you continue to use it, you will be deemed to have accepted the revised terms.
The term " Cubinote " referred to in the terms of this service refers to the hardware products and supporting software services of all the thermal printers and printers that are owned and operated by Knectek Labs Inc. After you download Cubinote software, can through the Wi-Fi or bluetooth connection way of binding Cubinote hardware products, after the success of the binding, can use the editor, templates, grocery store, such as material database module for yourself or friends to edit and print pictures, text, qr code, etc.; The information can be published on the Cubinote software platform by subscription and discovery module. Your login account can be your own mobile number and third-party login account. You should maintain the password and account's confidential security. If you do not take care of your account and password, you will be responsible for the damage to you, Knectek Labs Inc. or third party. You agree that if you find any illegal use of your account or security breach, it is your duty to immediately notify Knectek Labs Inc.
Software you are using Cubinote fill in, log in and use the account name, avatar, profiles and other account information shall abide by the laws and regulations, the socialist system, national interests, citizens' legitimate rights and interests, social morality, public order and information authenticity, seven bottom line may not appear in the account information illegal information, and ensure you fill in, log in, use the account information, can not have the following situations:
(1) Violating the provisions of the constitution or laws and regulations;
(2) Endanger state security, divulge state secrets, subvert state power and undermine national unity;
(3) Harming the public interest by harming the national honor and interests;
(4) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination and undermining national unity;
(5) To undermine the state's religious policies and promote cults and feudal superstitions;
(6) Spreading rumors, disturbing social order and undermining social stability;
(7) Disseminating obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting a crime;
(8) Insulting or slandering another person or infringing upon the lawful rights and interests of others;
(9) Other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations. If you log in, use account profile, profile information and other account information, the company has the right to take measures to correct and suspend the use of such information. Login to their affiliates or social celebrities, use and fill in the name of the account, avatar, profiles, full of boring the company has the right to cancel the account used on Cubinote, and report to the government departments.
Knectek Labs Inc.shall have the right to modify this agreement in a reasonable manner, if necessary, by making a public announcement on the Cubinote software or on the web page. When you use Cubinote software or service, you should check the contents of the modification in time, and consciously abide by the relevant content of the terms and conditions of this service. If you continue to use the software of Cubinote or the services covered by this agreement, you shall be deemed to agree to modify the content and, when the dispute arises, the latest agreement shall prevail. If you do not agree to modify the content, you should stop using the software or services involved in this agreement.
The company is constantly changing and improving its services. We may add or remove some of the services of Cubinote, or suspend or completely stop the service. You agree that the Knectek Labs Inc. has the right to exercise the above rights without any liability to you or any third-party.
(1) Obtain your explicit authorization in advance; or
(2) Comply with the relevant laws and regulations, including the query in the relevant national authority, provide your registration information, the information you release in Cubinote software or web site content and its release date, the Internet address or domain name. or
(3) Maintain intellectual property rights and other important rights of Knectek Labs Inc.; or
(4) To safeguard your personal and social security in an emergency; or
(5) In accordance with the relevant provisions of this article or other circumstances deemed necessary by Knectek Labs Inc.. Knectek Labs Inc. could cooperation to provide you with a third party Cubinote related services, in this case, if the third party agreed to take responsibility for and interest equal responsibility to protect the privacy of your information science and technology, your information can be provided to the third party.
Xiamen Intretech Inc is not responsible for the loss caused by force majeure. The services referred to in clause force majeure include natural disasters, change in the laws, regulations or government instructions, specific reason for web services features, such as overseas failure of basic telecom operators, computer or Internet related technical defects, coverage of Internet restriction, computer virus, hacker attacks and other factors, and other legal and rational not within the scope of unforeseeable, unavoidable and insurmountable objective conditions.
You promise that you will not be able to use Cubinote software or services for sales or other commercial purposes without the consent of the company. If you need to use the Cubinote software or service for commercial use, you should notify Knectek Labs Inc. in writing and obtain the clear authorization of the company.
You independently assume responsibility for the content that is published in Cubinote. Your use of Cubinote software or services must comply with all local laws, national laws and international laws applicable to services.
(1) You need to download the software in the process of using this service. For these software, the company will give you an individual, non-transferable and non-exclusive license. You can only use these software for the purpose of accessing or using this service. You understand and agree that your use of this service will consume resources such as your terminal devices and bandwidth.
(2) In order to improve your experience, ensure the security of the service and the consistency of product functions, the company may update the software. You should update the relevant software to the latest version, otherwise it will not be used properly.
(3) The information you release in Cubinote must be complied with the relevant Chinese laws and regulations. You shall not use Cubinote software or service production to cope, distribute, disseminate information which is prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
(4) When you publish information on Cubinote or use the software or services of Cubinote, you must comply with the relevant laws and regulations of other relevant countries and regions as well as relevant provisions of international law.
(5) You may not use the software or service of Cubinote to implement the following behaviors:
(a) Login or use third-party compatible software which is not developed, licensed or endorsed by Knectek Labs Inc.;
(b) Delete all information and content on the copyright of Cubinote software and other copies;
(c) Reverse engineering, reverse assembly, reverse compilation or other ways to obtain source code from Cubinote software;
(d) For Cubinote software information, etc., without the consent of the surplus boring technology, without authorization, including but not limited to the following ACTS: use, lease, loan, copy, modify, links, reprints, compiled and published, publishing, establish mirror sites, without authorization, with the aid of Cubinote software development related derivatives, works, services, plug-in, plugins, compatible, Internet, etc.;
(e) Copy, change, or modify the released Cubinote data from any computer or mobile terminal during the use of Cubinote software or services.
(f) Using Cubinote software and services in any unlawful manner, for any illegal purpose, or in any inconsistent manner with this provision.
(6) You may not misuse Cubinote downtime software or services, including but not limited to infringe on the intellectual property or legitimate interests of others.
(7) You are subject to all other rules and procedures of Knectek Labs Inc.. You are responsible for your actions in the use of Cubinote software or services. The form of your legal liability includes, but not limited to, compensation for the victim, and you should give the company the same amount of compensation after our company first assumes the liability for administrative punishment or tort damage caused by your actions. . If you violate the above provisions, the company has the right to make an independent judgment to immediately suspend or terminate some or all of the services provided to you, including freezing, canceling the access rights of your account and other measures. You understand that if the company discovers that the information you posted on Cubinote is clearly in violation of the provisions of the Constitution or laws and regulations, according to Chinese law, the company is obliged to stop the transmission immediately and saved the relevant records to the relevant department. The company may deletes the address, directory, or shutdown server that contains the content.
All notifications sent to you can be delivered via email, regular mail, or in the form of a significant location announcement within the Cubinote software or website. The company will send the message to you through one of these methods to inform you the changes to the terms and agreements or other matters, service changes, or other important matters.
(1) You agree that the company , in the course of providing the Services, may send you advertising, promotion or promotional information (including commercial and non-commercial information) by itself or by third party advertisers in a manner and scope that may be changed without notice to you.
(2) The company may provide you with the option to close the advertising information. But at anytime you may not block or filter the advertising information in a way that is not expressly agreed by this agreement or that has not been approved in writing by the company.
(3) In accordance with the provisions of the law, the company shall fulfill the relevant obligations to the advertisers. You shall judge the authenticity of the advertising information and be responsible for your own judgment. Unless otherwise stipulated by the law, you may use the advertising information or the aforementioned advertisers. The company is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by the content provided.
(4) You agree that you should be cautious in judging the authenticity and reliability of advertising information appearing in the service, and you shall be responsible for transactions conducted in accordance with the Advertising Information, except as expressly provided by law.
Cubinote software or services provide contents including but not limited to: Editor, Template Store, Scanner, Search Answers, Subscription, Discovery and other modules; text description and combination, interface design, layout frame, icon, " Cubinote" trademark and so on. Except for software, technology and content related to third-party authorization, all of these contents belong to Knectek Labs Inc. and are subject to the Copyright Law, Trademark Law, Patent Law, Anti-Unfair Competition Law and corresponding international treaties and other intellectual property rights of the People's Republic of China. Protection of laws and regulations. Therefore, you may only use the content under the authorization of the company, and you may not copy, reproduce or create derivative products related to the content for any for-profit or non-profit purposes without the prior written consent of the company. Or authorize third parties to implement, utilize and transfer the above intellectual property rights by means of transfer or license. The company has the right to place various advertising and promotional information in the service or in the Cubinote software. At the same time, the names of the software and services mentioned may be trademarks of the company or its affiliates. You may not display or use or otherwise treat them in any way without the prior written consent of the company.
The company will endeavor to maintain its security and convenience for all services on the Cubinote software, but will not be responsible for the deletion or storage failure of the information appearing in the service (including but not limited to the information you post). In addition, the company has the right to determine whether your actions comply with the requirements of these Terms of Agreements. If you violate the provisions of these Terms of Agreements, the company has the right to suspend or terminate the offer of its Cubinote service. The company respects intellectual property and focuses on protecting your rights. In the services included in the Cubinote software, you may need to provide content to the company through various means such as commenting. In this case, you still have full intellectual property rights to such content. In providing the content, you will grant the company a worldwide free license to use, disseminate, reproduce, modify, compile, adapt, sublicense, translate, create derivative works, publish, perform and display the content.
This clause applies to the laws of the People's Republic of China and excludes the application of all conflict of laws provisions. In there is a dispute, you and the company agree to submit the dispute to the Xiamen Arbitration Commission for arbitration in accordance with its currently valid arbitration rules. The arbitral award is final and binding on both parties. The arbitration fee shall be borne by the losing party.
The graphic content of some modules in Cubinote is uploaded by you, and the uploader is solely responsible for the uploaded content. If the third-party claims that the uploaded content violates laws and regulations or infringes the third party's rights and interests, you can provide the following documents or information to the company through the customer service email address listed at the end of the service terms. After receiving the above documents or information, the company will determine whether to process the allegedly infringing content or links:
(1) The content or link required to be processed.
(2) Identification materials.
(3) Contact information and address.
(4) Documents which may prove the right to the content. Unless otherwise stated, Data Storage's data stored on its servers is the only valid evidence of your use of Cubinote software or services. This Terms and Agreements is implemented as of the date of publication and constitute a consensus between you and the company. If the company do not exercise, fail to exercise in time or fully exercise the rights of this clause or in accordance with the law, should not be considered as a waiver of this right, nor affect the future exercise of its right. If you have any questions about this item, please send email to our customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org